FAO Office of Evaluation is starting the Evaluation of FAO’s contributions to Sustainable Development Goal 2, i.e. end hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture.
The Office of Evaluation (OED) is presently scoping for external experts to strengthen the evaluation team, with specialties in the following broad domains:
- Social development and gender
- Sustainable development and environment
- Food and nutrition security
- Agribusiness, food systems and food trade
- Agricultural research, extension, innovation in agriculture
Please note the deadline for submission of applications is August 21st.
For details please refer to the Call for Expression of Interest available on FAO employment website: