More about me
• More than 15 years of working experience in the area of Rural development. More emphasis is on rural livelihoods, gender & development, and monitoring & evaluation of development projects (M&E).
• Solid experience in working with multiple stakeholders including Government, NGOs, Community Based Organization CBOs and UN organizations
• Undertaken several projects funded by EU, WB, FAO, USAID, ICARDA, IFAD and UNDP.
• Extensive knowledge of evaluation systems including procedures and methodologies.
• Evaluating and assessment of rural development interventions using both quantitative and qualitative approaches, and data collection tools.
• Experience in systematic verification, synthesis, and analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data, and writing a comprehensive desk review, inception and final reports,
• Experience in conducting an organizational capacity assessment and strategic framework.
• Professional experience in conducting and facilitating various training and workshops.
• In-depth knowledge of the economic, social and historical environment of rural Egypt.