More about me
I work as a communication specialist at the Office of Evaluation at the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) in Rome. I started my career as an evaluation analyst and research assistant, but soon realized the need to invest time and effort to communicate evaluation messages and results appropriately, developing specific communication products, according to different stakeholders. I love producing videos as I find them to be an extremely powerful tool to deliver evaluation messages (see links below). I organize events and was a member of the joint organizing committee for the global technical seminar on enhancing the evaluability of SDG2 and of the United Nation Evaluation Week held at FAO in 2018. I am interested in learning more about the use of evaluation and developing facilitation techniques for evaluation.
I studied international relations and diplomacy at the University of Trieste (Italy) and hold a Master’s degree in European international relations and diplomacy from the College of Europe of Bruges (Belgium). I am fluent in English, French, German and Spanish.
This is an example of a video I produced, for the Evaluation of FAO’s programme in Myanmar:
And here are links to other videos:
- Evaluation of FAO and Climate Change (EN)
- The Inter-Agency Humanitarian Evaluations (IAHEs) (EN) - In Central African Republic, the Philippines and South Sudan
- Evaluación de la contribución de la FAO a Guatemala (ES)
- Evaluation of FAO’s contribution to Guatemala (EN)
- Evaluation : La FAO au Niger (FR)
- Evaluation of FAO’s contribution to Myanmar (extended) (EN)
- Evaluation of the Emergency Prevention System (EMPRES) Programme in Food Chain Crises (EN)