EVAL-ForwARD is a Community of Practice on Evaluation for Food Security, Agriculture and Rural Development.
It brings together officers and professionals to exchange experience and to strengthen capacities for evaluation at country level. EVAL-ForwARD intends to contribute to the assessment of progress towards Sustainable Development Goal 2: End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture.
Activities of EVAL-ForwARD
The Community of Practice offers:
- an interactive space for discussions, blogs, exchange of information and ideas among members, promoting peer-to-peer learning and collaboration;
- presentation of guidance, tools, methods and best practices related to evaluation for agriculture, food security and rural development;
- information about events, conferences, training opportunities;
- access to training and professional development opportunities through webinars and workshops.
- to share your lessons, challenges and results;
- to find information on what is going on in the evaluation community, with particular focus on SDG2;
- to access opportunities, resources and information that can help in your work as an evaluation practitioner, commissioner or researcher.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org