More about me
I am a Civil Administrator (Economy-finances), Head of the Monitoring Unit of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MINADER), after having been in charge of studies at the Economic Policy Unit of the Ministry of Economy, Planning and Regional Development. I am married and father of 04 children.
In my work, as principal collaborator of the Secretary General, I assist him in:
- coordinating the action of the central administration services and the deconcentrated services of the Ministry by providing for this purpose the report of the coordination meetings whose minutes it addresses to the Minister;
- the definition of tools for monitoring the activities of MINADER
- the definition and codification of the internal procedures of the Ministry;
- the follow-up of the action of the attached services whose program of action it approves and receives the reports of activities;
More closed to the evaluation, I am in charge of the performance and coordination of the management control of MINADER, for this purpose I led the work of:
- development of the Ministry's roadmap;
- the establishment of a monitoring and evaluation system in MINADER in liaison with AVANTI and IFAD;
- the development of the MINADER results chain;
- preparation of the report reviewing and rationalizing the activities of MINADER;
- preparation of the 2018 Annual Performance Report of MINADER;
- the development of the Ministerial Program Management Charter.