The Asia - Pacific Evaluation Association (APEA), in cooperation with PHILDEV (the national evaluation association in the Philippines), is pleased to announce that the run up to the 2nd APEA International Conference, with the theme: “Reducing Poverty - Enabling Peace: Evaluation for Accountability, Transparency and Sustainable Development”, has been launched and major milestones for the big event are now being accomplished.
Conference Themes include;
- Results Evaluation and SDGs: The potent power of partnership for peace, security and sustainable development
- Different milieus of interventions and results evaluation for peace, security and sustainable development
- Results evaluation in the Private Sector and emerging ventures - what’s the real score?
- Evaluation evidence and what’s done to influence national policies and actions
- The must to strengthen evaluation communities for advancing peace, security and sustainable development
For further information: http://apeaconference2019.com
Please note that the deadline for submitting abstracts has been extended to 6 January 2019.