The 8th Conference will be held in the Dead Sea, Jordan side from February 27-29, 2020. This year the Conference is organized under the auspices of the Palestinian Evaluation Association (PEA).
On behalf of EvalMENA and the PEA, we are announcing opening registration for participation and attendance of the conference entitled:
“Evaluation for Sustainable Development and Change”
Interested candidates can register using this link:
Conference participation fee is 80 USD for early bird registrations (10 November) or official members of EvalMENA member VOPEs. While fee for non-member participants, and after November 20th is 100 USD, to be paid upon participants’ selection. In countries with difficulty to pay, the fee can be paid at the first day of the Conference. Kindly note, fee is un-refundable after December 31st.
Participants are invited to present scientific paper or a documented personal experience within the Conference’s following sub-themes:
- Utilization-Focused Evaluation in the MENA Region,
- Role of the stakeholders in evaluation: success stories from the MENA and the world,
- Evaluation of Resilience and Climate Change,
- Evaluators’ Competencies and Professionalization in MENA Region Beyond 2020,
- New trends in evaluation, innovative methodologies, challenges for remote data collection and using social networks analysis in evaluation,
- Specialized evaluations: Educational Evaluation, Evaluation of Capacity Building, Evaluating Civil Society Organizations’ Programs,
- Evaluation in the absence of international donors, and
- Ethical Issues in Evaluation.
Interested candidates are invited to fill in the link below. Abstracts should be received no later than November 25th, 2019. Notification of selection will be communicated by November 30, 2019.
Full papers to be received by December 25th, 2019, and a confirmation of the final selection of papers will be communicated by the Conference Committee no later than January 10, 2020.
Initiatives contributing to the Conference are:
d. Global Parliamentarian Forum (GPF), and
Detailed Conference Program will be announced later.
For more information on registration and submission of papers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
EvalMENA will cover the accommodation expenses (hotel, meals, and coffee breaks) for a number of VOPEs’ members. Participants should cover other expenses (travel and visa fee).
A lump sum covering part of the airline tickets will be covered for participants whose papers’ are accepted for presentation.
Self-funding of travel and accommodation is considered financial support to the conference.