There is a renewed interest in Real-Time Learning and Real-Time Evaluations due to the need for timely learning in a rapidly evolving global Pandemic context. Join ALNAP and UNEG on 7 February 2022 for a Partnership Evaluation Practitioner Exchange (EPE) on Real-Time Learning (RTL) approaches being implemented during COVID-19.
This event will capture highlights from ALNAP’s recent paper on RTL during COVID-19 and will feature speakers from FAO, UNICEF, World Vision and others on how they have designed and implemented Real-Time Evaluations and learning exercises during the Pandemic.
The aim is to highlight the variety of approaches that organisations have undertaken, to discuss some of the methods and key challenges faced, and to promote learning across UN agencies and across the ALNAP membership.
- Susanna Morrison-Metóis – Senior Research Fellow (ALNAP) and co-author of ALNAP paper From Real-Time Evaluation to Real-Time Learning
- Margie Buchanan-Smith – Independent consultant and author of ALNAP paper From Real-Time Evaluation to Real-Time Learning
- Andrew Fyfe – Head of Evaluation (UN Capital Development Fund, UNCDF) and Vice-Chair (UNEG)
- Gregory Gleed – Global Manager, Evaluation and Research (Norwegian Refugee Council, NRC)
- Jamo Huddle – Director, MEAL and Knowledge Management (World Vision International)
- Riccardo Polastro – Regional Evaluation Advisor for Latin America and the Caribbean (UNICEF)
- Carlos Tarazona – Senior Evaluation Officer (UN Food and Agriculture Organization, FAO)
7 February 2022 | 14:00 - 15:30, GMT
Register here: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/6416391376391/WN_XiIexrQaQ3OyZuFZ6NFozg